Lead Digital Designer
Name of my Alter-Ego:
What I’m good at: Logo/Brand Development, Creative Strategies, Digital Design, Animation/Motion Design, Illustration.
What I really do: Read minds. In fact, I know what you’re thinking right now.
Awards I’ve won: More Gold and Silver ADDY awards from the Gulf Coast Advertising Federation than you can count on your fingers and toes.
How I give back: I spent 4 years on the MGCAF Board and as a teacher for the Tulane Graphic Design Department. In addition, I’m an active member of the AIGA Triad Chapter, and have worked with fellow AIGA community leaders on projects for redesigning the experiences of patients and employees for Cone Health in Greensboro, NC.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Communications from The University of Southern Mississippi
- Award-winning graphic designer, having received multiple Addy awards from the Mississippi Gulf Coast chapter of the American Advertising Federation
- More than 7-years of graphic design and multi-media experience
- 2 Years of Casino marketing experience
- Former creative team member at the IP Casino Resort & Spa in Biloxi
- Expert in digital media design, cutting edge animation, digital illustration and UI techniques/planning
- Proficient in multiple digital and interactive platforms (AfterEffects, Motion, Audition, Muse, Edge Animate CC)
- Former American Advertising Federation Board Member