Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m good at: Concepting & Creative Strategies, Idea Generation, Brand Building, Team Motivation, Video Marketing, Broadcast.
What I really do: I’m the agency magician, pulling brand-driven rabbits out of my hat daily.
How I give back: When I’m not here at the office, you can find me at one of these fine places: Leadership Gulf Coast Board Member (2015-current), Mental Health Association Board Member/ Past VP (2012-current), Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Tourism Board, Commissioner (2012-2016), Mississippi Gulf Coast, Advertising Federation member (2009-current), Pink Louts Project Volunteer, Instructor at Tulane University Gulf Coast where I proudly warp the minds of young creatives.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Communications from The University of Southern Mississippi
- Teachers certification from William Carey University
- Adjunct instructor at both University of Southern Mississippi and Tulane University, teaching courses in media arts
- More than 18 years of experience crafting dynamic design in print, web, collateral, broadcast and video; business and marketing strategy consultation; balancing design and team motivation to deliver superb work under tight deadlines; and working in partnership with graphic design, planning, account and media teams to develop strategy for multiple projects.
- Extensive experience in broadcast production, both radio and TV
- Award-winning creative director and graphic designer, named 2013 & 2014 Creative Director of the Year and 2016 Silver Medal recipient for Excellence in Advertising by the Mississippi Gulf Coast chapter of the American Advertising Federation
- Lead The Focus Group creative team to numerous local, regional and national advertising awards
- Commissioner of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional CVB
- Former creative director, beachblvd magazine, Gulfport
- Responsible for the overall visual direction of the magazine, including branding, ad placement and photo direction; produced awards such as “Best Magazine in the State”
- Former art director, Powerlines Advertising, Gulfport
- Former lead graphic artist, SMEPA, Hattiesburg
- Former special projects coordinator, Sun Herald, Gulfport
- Freelance designer
- Former co-owner, Dippady Do Children’s Spa & Salon in Edgewater Mall, Biloxi
- Opened to help provide activities on the Gulf Coast for children and to promote “girl power” through self-esteem
- 7 Years at The Focus Group