Senior Account Executive
What I really do:
I’m a karaoke queen
What I’m good at: Hospitality, Healthcare, Idea Generation, Event Planning, Copywriting, Service Related Marketing.
Brands I’ve help: Stone County Hospital, Ocean Springs Chamber, Woodland Village Nursing Center, Leakesville Nursing and Rehabilitation, Stone County Nursing and Rehabilitation, Greenwood CVB, Gulf Coast Shows, & Billy Hewes Insurance Agency, LLC.
Awards I’ve won: Inducted into the Mississippi University for Women Hall of Fame.
How I give back: I am so proud of being a board member for the Gulfport Little Theatre.
All-time favorite saying: “Keep it simple, but significant.” – Don Draper (Mad Men)
- B.S. in Communications from The “W” with a minor in Theatre
- 2007 Hall of Fame Graduate
- Vice President of BlackList Social Club ’06 – ’07
- Sergeant at Arms of Mam’selles Social Club ’05 – ’06
- Alpha Psi Omega – honorary theater fraternity
- Hearin Leadership Program – 4 year participant
- More than 10-years of marketing, advertising, and event planning experience to include gaming, hospitality, healthcare, restaurant, and tourism.
- Currently serving as the Account Executive for Stone County Hospital, overseeing their marketing efforts including public relations and advertising campaigns for new providers and services.
- Previously served as advertising consultant for the Sun Herald assisting businesses with print and digital advertising strategies to include programmatic, mobile, and interest/behavioral targeting media buys.
- This experience gave her a perspective from the “other side” to be able to help The Focus Group’s clients in strategically crafting and targeting their advertising across multiple mediums.
- Elizabeth served at the Island View Casino & Resort in charge of Special Events & Promotions for four years and in the same role at Golden Nugget Resort & Casino for two years.
- This experience gave Elizabeth an excellent foundation in event planning, public speaking, troubleshooting and execution.