Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m good at: Organizing details, idea generation, event planning
What I really do: I love to organize anything that needs my OCD touch!
Brands I’ve Helped: Leakesville Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Stone County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Woodland Village Nursing Center, CMI, Stone County Hospital, Cain Cattle Company, Dr. Norowski
How I give Back: Involved with Humane Society of South Mississippi and First Baptist of Biloxi. Looking to be more involved in the mental health community in near future
All-Time Favorite Saying: Shuffles between “Trudat” and “Fo Sho” – which morphed to “Fauxcheaux” after moving to the coast
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Middle Tennessee State University; Minor in Book Arts
- 8 years of experience within customer service and account service roles from small business projects to corporate campaigns.
- Currently serves as the Account Executive for Woodland Village, Leakesville, and Stone County Nursing & Rehabilitation Centers, and Cain Cattle, overseeing all marketing efforts and social media campaigns.
- Experience in Graphic Design allows for additional opportunity for creative influence with current and future clients
- As the previous regional manager of Big Frog Custom T-Shirts, Lina is familiar with various promotional products and substrates for screen printing and embroidery applications.
- Gives immense attention to detail in all aspects of planning projects, events, and marketing strategies.