Lead Graphic Designer
Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m good at: Art, Tourism, Entertainment/Events, Identity, Brainstorming.
What I really do: Doodling Deviant, Weaver of Fantastical Tales and the office Coffee Golem.
Awards I’ve won: Countless Gold and Silver awards from the Gulf Coast Advertising Federation as well as Regional Awards for Graphic Design and Branding.
How I give back: I use my blinkers when driving.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Communications from The University of Southern Mississippi
- Minor in Psychology
- Award-winning graduate of USM’s Fine Arts Department with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design/Communications, with additional study in Psychology/Sociology
- Received numerous Addy awards from the Mississippi Gulf Coast chapter of the American Advertising Federation
- Known for attention to detail and knowledge of cutting edge design techniques
- Regionally recognized for work in illustration by AAF and proficient in digital and traditional media
- Wealth of experience working on client identity and strategic campaigns
- 5 Years at The Focus Group