Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m Good At: Brainstorming, communication, client retention, strategic marketing, voicing creative input, writing, social media, eating.
What I Really Do: Think creatively/strategically, problem solve, drink caffeine and grind every day to prove that I didn’t peak in high school.
Brands I’ve Helped: Red Bull, Saad Healthcare, Gulf Coast Cryotherapy, Comvest Properties, The Peoples Bank, EasyKale, Margaritaville, SCH, GRPC.
How I Give Back: Member of the American Diabetes Association, routinely open doors for others, excellent tipper, organ donor and Former Jump Rope for Heart Champion.
All-Time Favorite Saying: “Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic.” — Albus Dumbledore
- Bachelor of Science in business administration, emphasis in marketing-management, from the University of South Alabama; 4-year member of Jaguar football team (Go Jags!)
- Graduate of St. Patrick Catholic High School; Hall of Fame inductee based on overall merit
- More than 5 years of professional experience in marketing and assisting in business development. Versatile background in both sales and marketing that’s been used to maintain client satisfaction and help monitor day-to-day activities of future development.
- While at my previous company, I was part of a tandem that launched a successful startup affiliate. I learned the ins and outs of the industry, helped develop branding, voiced input on mission, and helped write/implement business model all while maintaining other marketing duties.
- Previous Gameday Marketing intern with The New Orleans Saints; worked in both the energy beverage and healthcare industries.
- Member of Coast Young Professionals, Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The American Advertising Federation Gulf Coast