Junior Account Executive
Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m good at: Account management, multi-tasking, communication, blowing bubbles with bubble gum, eating pizza very quickly
What I really do: Wake up early on the weekends to scream at the TV to watch Fulham, follow around a 50-year-old boy band or travel the world
Brands I’ve helped: Beau Rivage, Comeback Coolers, Western Kentucky University, Conference USA, Mississippi State University
All-time favorite saying: “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it and laugh.” — Jim Carrey
How I give back: Comeback Coolers — stocking and delivering coolers for hurricane relief
- Bachelor of Education in sports communication from Mississippi State University
- Minor in Journalism
- Over 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry with the Beau Rivage, including time in the Advertising department
- Oversaw multiple accounts in advertising at the Beau Rivage, primarily focusing on headliner entertainment and monthly newsletters for casino patrons.
- All work experience previous to the Beau Rivage came in collegiate athletics working in athletic communications and media relations, which consisted of social media management, writing press releases/game notes for local, national and digital media and press box productions during games.
- Served as the Sports Information Director at Western Kentucky University in the sports of football, baseball, track and cross country and held internships with Conference USA, Mississippi State University and the Washington Redskins