Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m Good At: Strategic Planning, Campaign Development, Qualitative and Quantitative Research, Analytics, and Helping Brands turn Data into Dollars.
What I Really Do: I enjoy exploring new and exciting places on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, especially local farmer’s markets and breweries. Also, keeping up with pop culture and attempting social media trends so I may remain #ForeverYoung.
Brands I’ve Helped: A motley crew list of brands in various industries, including Fairhope Brewing Company, Chevron Pascagoula Refinery, Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort, Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, Navigator Credit Union, Read Write Learning Center, Mobile Fairgrounds, Zachary A. Moore Foundation, Children of the World Inc. and more.
How I Give Back: I believe small, unseen acts of kindness contribute to a greater cause- recycling, volunteering at food pantries during holidays, monetary donations to organizations close to me, and helping a stranger smile because you never know what someone else is going through.
All-Time Favorite Saying: “Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communications, The University of South Alabama
- More than 5 years of experience in marketing and advertising in industries ranging from non-profits to gaming.
- Extensive knowledge in campaign development, strategy, market research, and analytics.
- Skilled in social media management, including content development and reporting.
- Former Advertising Coordinator for Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort.
- Former Communications Specialist for Ad.In Advertising.
- Former Marketing Coordinator for Makeda Nichols State Farm Agency.