Manager, Business Development
Name of my Alter-Ego:
What I’m Good At: Selling The Focus Group, building relationships, networking, and shaping brands
What I Really Do: Talking, a lot of talking that included bragging about our amazing team and new ideas for our clients. I’m also known as a cheese connoisseur – especially enjoyed for dinner.
How I Give Back: Volunteer as Clubhouse Leader at the Venture Church Stone County Campus. I also let people go in front of me at the grocery store if they have 1 item.
All-Time Favorite Saying: “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and the job’s a game.” — P.L. Travers, Mary Poppins
Favorite 5-Syllable Word: Hospitality
- Masters of Business Administration, The University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelors of Science Marketing, The University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelors of Science Accounting , The University of Southern Mississippi
- Broad background in sales and marketing with wide work experience ranging from small business owner to adjunct professor.
- Accomplishments include product development, increased sales, successful brand management, creating a regional customer database, marketing through advertising, internal marketing collateral, promotions, graphics and logo design.
- Skilled in social media management and website design and development.
- Managed pricing and cost accounting, streamlined and implemented HR process, produced operational budgets and organized corporate data and legal documents.
- Former owner Hey Lucy’s in Gulfport for a successful four years.
- Award-winning achievements for academics, activities and professional development.
- Dedicated to customer relations, motivational leadership and communication.