Director, PR & Social
Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m Good At: Communication, Strategic Thinking, Social Media, Public/Media Relations, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Networking, Tourism Marketing, and Building Relationships
What I Really Do:
Providing results-driven marketing solutions for our clients through research and planning, digital strategies and tactics, content, branding, and event planning. We have an incredible team that I get to promote on a daily basis.
I help our clients through PR strategies and tactics to promote and grow their business, brand personality, develop a relationship with their customers, and build a relationship with their community.
Brands I’ve Helped: The City of Gulfport, Gulfport Sportsplex, and Gulfport Harbor Lights Winter Festival
During my time with the City of Gulfport, I assisted the following brands with branding and advertising through sponsorships: Island View Casino Resort, Hancock Whitney, Raising Canes, Coca Cola, Texas Roadhouse, Whataburger, and Premier Dermatology.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, The University of Southern Mississippi
- Marketing Manager with the City of Gulfport for three years (2017 – 2019) leading marketing, business development, and public relations for Gulfport Leisure Services including the Gulfport Sportsplex and the Gulfport Harbor Lights Winter Festival.
- Prior to working with the City, I worked in the film industry for three years in production management and assisting the Mississippi Film Office recruit producers and directors from across the country to Mississippi.
- Board of Directors & 2020 Communications Chair – Coast Young Professionals
- Board of Directors & 2020 Vice-President – Public Relations Association of Mississippi Beach Chapter
- Board of Directors & 2019/2020 President – Gulfport Gridiron Club
- Advisory Board Member – Salvation Army of the MS Gulf Coast
- Graduate (2018) – Gulf Coast Business Council Masters Leadership Program
- Coast Young Professionals “CYP MVP” Award (2019)