Digital Marketing Analyst (SEO/SEM)
Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m good at: Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Digital Strategy, User Experience, Website Design/Development
What I really do: SEO/SEM Analyst
How I give Back: I am the designated “Floater” of the office (I do a little bit of everything). I enjoy using my years of experience in both web development and digital marketing to assist my coworkers. And the best part? By doing this, it helps me to see the “big picture” of every project, and gives me the knowledge needed to make the best digital marketing decisions for our clients.
Recognitions Received: Phi Beta Lambda – 1st place (State and National) in Website Design
All-Time Favorite Saying: That’s what she said
- AAS Web Development Technology.
- MGCCC Perkinston, maintained 4.0 GPA
- Google Analytics + Google Ads Certified
- Bing Ads Certified
- More than 7 years of experience in researching, designing and developing digital marketing campaigns for local, regional and national businesses, ensuring each client’s campaign is not only appropriately aligned to their goals but also promoting, nurturing and maintaining brand authenticity, customer loyalty and retention.
- More than 10 years of professional IT experience, including web development, graphic design, animation/multimedia, database administration and hardware/application support.
- Previously at The Focus Group, web developer
- Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, CIW Certification (Web Development Association)
- Former Digital Marketing Campaign Strategist at excelerate Digital
- Former Director of Web Technology and SEO at Tellus Development, Ltd.
- Former freelance web designer and developer
- Active performer in Community Theatre since 2014