Favorite 5-syllable word:
What I’m good at: Project management, client communication, developing marketing strategies and upholding brand standards.
What I really do: Play tennis, meal prep and bake
Brands I’ve helped: American Shrimp Processors Association, Margaritaville, White House Hotel, Stone County Hospital, Woodland Village Nursing Center, Leakesville Nursing and Rehabilitation, Stone County Nursing and Rehabilitation, and the Tradition Master-Plan Community.
Awards I’ve won: MGM Resorts International 2016 Distinguished Leader Award
How I give back: Board of Directors member for the Gulf Coast chapter of the American Advertising Federation, volunteer at the Humane Society of South Mississippi and an organ donor.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Troy University
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration and Management, Oxnard Community College
- Over 20 years of experience in Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising and Hospitality to include gaming, real estate and restaurants.
- Account executive for the American Shrimp Processors Association and several health-care related clients such as Stone County Hospital and several rural nursing homes, and for the Tradition master-plan community.
- Co-owner and partner for Blackwater Real Estate, LLC, where I own and manage several rental properties. I also hold a current Mississippi real estate license and manage marketing initiatives, including direct mail campaigns, design layout and lead acquisition.
- Previously served as an advertising specialist for Beau Rivage, where I managed communication and workflow between several internal department and the in-house advertising agency. I also effectively developed and communicated marketing strategies.