Are you our next rising star?
We are one of the best and brightest, strategic, digital, advertising, marketing communications, PR companies in the South. Just in the past two years, our talented team has won 71 local and regional Addy Awards and 14 top PR awards from the Southern Public Relations Federation (SPRF) and Public Relations Association of Mississippi. With each hire we make, we try to identify the most talented individuals possible to help us grow and keep our clients on the cutting edge. Take a look at the jobs below and send us a cover letter and resume if you think you have what it takes.
Full-Stack Website Developer
We have a growing web development department and are seeking an additional developer. Our ideal candidate is an advocate for great user experience, has strong collaborative skills, and is organized and methodical. Theideal candidate can demonstrate strong experience with web programming and WordPress and is able to troubleshoot issues and deliver solutions. Working within the creative department offers opportunities for this developer to assist designers and offer strategy.
- Collaborate with the creative team from start to finish on web development projects
- Code custom websites with the latest technology with UX, function, and security in mind
- Maintain current, live websites safely and without supervision
- Give input on architecture, user-experience, content strategy, and design
- Capable of bringing a design to life with code
- Work and manage DNS records for various websites
- Communicate effectively to team and clients
- Self-motivated to keep up with latest trends and best practices for web
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Experience coding websites from start to finish
- MySQL and ability to work with control panel and DNS records
- Ability to work and integrate APIs, libraries, and frameworks
- SVG animation is a plus
- Application (mobile or web) programming is a plus
A portfolio, Github profile (or similar such as Codepen), or personal website showcasing previous work is preferred.
Compensation based on experience and potential.
Are you an upcoming or recent grad and looking to get a few months of experience in an agency setting? Or maybe you want to take a semester off and work in an agency environment. If so, we can put you to work in a variety of areas. We are taking applications. Send us your pitch as to why we should hire you as one of our next interns.