Director of Operations
Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m Good At: Leading Teams, Operations and Project Management, Strategic Planning and Marketing, and Process Improvement.
What I Really Do: I’m a master planner and organizer, a great problem solver, and the engine that keeps the train moving. I work behind the scenes (or on the front line) to make sure my team is always on the right track and moving full steam ahead… I also use a ridiculous number of train metaphors.
Brands I’ve Helped: Clark Howard, Wes Moss, Cox Media Group (TV, Newspaper, Radio, & Digital Properties), including The Atlanta Journal Constitution, Dawgnation, Mundo Hispanico, WSB-TV, and Cellairis.
How I Give Back: I like to buy local whenever possible and I definitely keep subscription wine services in business.
All-Time Favorite Saying: “Progress always involves risk; you can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” – Frederick Wilcox
- Master of Science in Marketing, summa cum laude, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing & Management, Tulane University (Double Major)
- More than 15 years of experience working in strategic marketing and operations from commercial real estate to non-profit management to advertising.
- Skilled in developing both company and client specific marketing and expansion strategies; recruiting and mobilizing staff; building and sustaining collaborative client & employee relationships; and conducting market research.
- Experienced in running branded social media campaigns for large content verticals and corresponding audience groups for various television, newspaper, radio, and digital properties owned and operated by Fortune 500 media companies.
- Proactive in addressing business issues and operational efficiencies to promote organizational growth and profitability, workforce development, and employee engagement/productivity.
- Former Director of Operations for 247 Media Connections in Atlanta, GA.
- Former Managing Director of the Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society in Atlanta, GA.
- Former Marketing & Research Analyst for Retail Insight in Atlanta, GA.
- Former Tenant Representation Coordinator for Colliers International in Atlanta, GA.