Zach is a multi-talented content creator – from engaging copy to social media graphics and videos – who works within the Creative Department of The Focus Group and alongside our client teams to help craft and tell our clients’ stories through customized content curation and creation. Backed by 5 years of university education, various internships, and over a year of professional experience, he is well-versed in social media management, as well as community management and search engine marketing.
In his role as Content Producer, Zach researches and works with clients to understand exactly what they are attempting to communicate. He brainstorms ideas to come up with the best possible execution and then puts those ideas to page, screen, or billboard along the freeway: whatever works best to form a meaningful and human connection between client and consumer.
He has worked with different brands and organizations including travel & tourism clients such as the Greenwood, Mississippi Convention & Visitors Bureau, the City of Clinton, Mississippi, the Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, and Ethiopian Airlines. Other clients include Wild American Shrimp, the Mississippi Department of Mental Health, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance, Southern AgCredit, Butler Snow, the University of Southern Mississippi, Bob Boyte Honda, and Germany Dental.
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing Communications & Planning
- Copywriting & Content Development
- Digital & Social Media Management
- Email & Search Engine Marketing
- Research & Data Analytics
- Photography & Videography
- Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications, magna cum laude, University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Arts in English, magna cum laude, University of Mississippi
- Minor in Business and Journalism, University of Mississippi
- Graduate of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College