Favorite 5-Syllable Word:
What I’m good at: Coming up with wild and crazy ideas, articulating them into written language that both captures the story I’m trying to tell and inspires genuine passion, & convincing others that what I’ve written is nothing short of a masterpiece: every time.
What I really do: I research and work with clients in order to understand exactly what they’re attempting to communicate, I brainstorm all ideas possible in order to come up with the best possible execution, & then I put those ideas to page, screen, or giant billboard on the freeway: whatever works best to form a meaningful and human connection between client and consumer.
How I give back: I’ve done community service throughout Mississippi with organizations such as Gamma Beta Phi, the Boy Scouts of America, and the Humane Society of the United States. I also “donate” more funds to bookstores, movie theaters, and game shops than I’d like to admit.
Brands I’ve helped: Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance, Southern AgCredit, Butler Snow, City of Clinton, University of Southern Mississippi, Bob Boyte Honda, Germany Dental, Sky Zone, and Ethiopian Airlines.
Awards / Recognitions received: Chancellor’s Honor Roll, Kappa Tau Alpha National Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society, Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity; University of Mississippi. Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications, Magna Cum Laude, University of Mississippi; Bachelor of Arts in English, Magna Cum Laude, University of Mississippi; Minors in Business and Journalism; Graduate of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College.
- Copywriting and Administrative Intern, Mad Genius Advertising Agency.
- Lifestyles, Art, and Entertainment Writer, The Daily Mississippian.
- Arts and Entertainment Writer, HottyToddy.com.
- Writer, CollegeIsMyLife.com.