The Focus Group is Fully Ready and Available to Address Client Needs
Biloxi, Mississippi Mar. 17, 2019 – With the current situation affecting the world regarding the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), The Focus Group wants to inform our clients and the public that we are exercising all measures to both do our part and stand by your side.
The Focus Group is continuously monitoring information being released on the virus in order to understand the latest, to operate at full capacity and better serve each of our clients. Since the Coronavirus has become both a public health and a PR-related/communication issue for so many businesses, we want to stress that a strategic, proactive and communicative approach has proven to be the best practice in times of uncertainty.
We have already begun taking the necessary steps to advise our clients on internal and external communication plans during this time and will continue to help them work through any obstacles that may present themselves throughout this process.
Our top priority is to be there for you and your business in your time of need and to address your communication strategies as more information becomes public.
- Our team is currently still operating as usual today in our home office.
- Tomorrow, Weds. March 18, The Focus Group team will begin working remotely to do our part in helping minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- We have all the tools in place to work remotely as a team by phone, email, Microsoft Teams and video conference, as if we were in the office, and we will begin each day with a team video conference.
- As our clients are preparing and planning their next moves, we are readily available to address your communication needs in the process.
- Our approach is rooted in a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and their needs. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds to figure things out.
- Whether it be executing a crisis communications plan, drafting a press release, monitoring social media platforms, or managing your website and digital media, our job is to continue positioning your business to produce results at all times.
Above all else, the health and well-being of our clients, employees and families is of utmost importance. Our job is to serve you and continuously be informed and ready to act, 24/7.
While we all do our part during this unprecedented time for our nation and the world to help prevent any potential spread of COVID-19, we will remain accessible to support you along the way. You can reach us on our regular phone lines which we will have access to remotely. Just call us at (228) 325-2930 or email us at email@example.com. You can also send us messages on Facebook.