Name of my alter-ego:
What I’m good at: Content Creation, Public Relations, Corporate Relations, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Advertising.
What I really do: I spend way too much time on my phone wheelin’ and dealin’.
Brands I’ve helped: Too many to name.
Degrees I’ve earned: 2016 graduate of the University of Mississippi where I earned my Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Corporate Relations.
How I give back: I let the person in the grocery story with only two items go ahead of me in line. Unless I have only two items and then all bets are off.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Corporate Relations from University of Mississippi, 2016
- Excels at content creation, social media marketing, journalism and public relations writing
- Interned with Mitchell Communication Group in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- While at University of Mississippi, Brittany interned with the communications department as well as with various fashion boutiques in Oxford, Mississippi
- A life-long resident of Gautier committed to public service, Brittany has volunteered as a mentor for the Shae-Kiernan Foundation in Vancleave, Mississippi and the Bacot-McCarty Boys and Girls Club