From crafting a Myspace account at the young age of 6 years old to now having more than nine years of experience in managing and creating marketing content for social media accounts, Taylor knows a thing or two about social platforms, their audiences, and how to reach them.
Taylor is a recent Ole Miss grad who has been managing social media pages and developing multimedia content for the thrill of it since she was 15 years old. In these years, she created out-of-the-box campaigns for musicians, record stores, ladies’ boutiques, Ole Miss organizations, and churches.
Taylor’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communications taught her the ropes of public relations, journalism, copywriting, graphic design, and more. All proven useful in ensuring clients’ brand voices reach their audience by speaking in a language that resonates.
Her experience in social media, coupled with her diverse marketing and communications degree, has molded Taylor into a well-rounded, client-focused go-getter ready to take on anything.
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing Communications & Planning
- Copywriting & Content Development
- Digital & Social Media Management
- Research & Data Analytics
- Photography & Videography
- Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing and Communications, University of Mississippi
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Itawamba Community College